International Leadership Foundation (ILF)
The International Leadership Foundation (ILF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that promotes the civic awareness, public service, and economic effectiveness of the Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) community. Our mission is to develop young leaders in the United States, Asia, and other Pacific Rim countries in the fields of public service, entrepreneurship, and international business and politics through a network of business and community leaders.
To learn more: Fellowship Detail
CEO, A2C Leadership Group, Former Group CTO at two multi-billion-dollar companies, and Nasdaq board member
After she graduated,
- Within 2 years, Dr. Liz was promoted to first-line manager at IBM
- Within 10 years, Became a C-level executive at a public company
- Within 20 years, became CTO of two multi-$billion companies
- Within 23 years, became a public company board member
- Taught leadership classes at Stanford University (2011-2016)
Co-authorized "Myths of the Promotion"
Joel Szabat is an American government official and former military officer. In August 2018, Szabat was nominated by President Donald Trump to become Assistant Secretary of Transportation for Aviation and International Affairs. He was confirmed by the United States Senate in a unanimous voice vote on January 2, 2019. Szabat became Acting Under Secretary in June, 2019.