Performance review is a whole year process, understand the process and utlize the best process will remove your blind spots.
If you have the following five questions or other career questions, this seminar is right for you
- How can I become more confident that I can get the top performance rating even though I have been working hard and tried my best to contribute?
- Annual Performance Evaluation is coming, How do I know the performance review criteria and my company's processes?
- Promotion candidates usually are the top performers, How can I make sure I am on the list?
- How can I set myself for next year success in the whole year process?
- What are the best practice to demonstrate my results, capabilities, and potential to be qualified for the upcoming promotion?
Two Proven Executives will share their experience in managing their global teams, of thousand's thansands people, and their accelerate path to the c-suite and public company boardrooms:
Dr. Liz, Group CTO at two muliti-billion dollar companies and Nasdaq board member, after she graduated,
- Within 2 years, Dr. Liz was promoted to first line manager at IBM
- Within 10 years, Became C-level executive at a public company
- Within 20 years, became CTO of two $billion companies
- Within 23 years, became public company board member
- Taught leadership classes at Stanford University (2011-2016)
- Co-authorized "Myths of the Promotion"
Pat Zimmerman, Dr. Liz's mentor for 31 years
- Retired from AT&T at age 43 from a management position
- Coached many successful executives just like Dr. Liz
- Became Presidtent and Chairman of University Nevada Sr. College
- Co-teach with Dr. Liz at Stanford (2011-2016)
- Co-authored Stanford textbook, "Myths of the Promotion, 10 steps to a scucessful career" You can bug it from Amazon
3 hour live workshop Agenda:
- Best Practices of Performance Review
- Breakout room discuss and exercise
- Live and Interactive Q&A, bring your career questions