We provide online internship for college students. They can get credits for their field studies while gaining valuable social experiences in the foundation. For international students with F1 visa, we provide offer letter to register with SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System).
Our internship is non-paid. However, in return, we offer free career and job-related trainings provided by our partner A2C Academy, and free leadership training developed by our foundation, which includes:
1. Adaptive leadership
3. Community building
4. Personal leadership
5. Cross-cultural cooperation
In addition, interns will have a chance to build relationships with
1. Our volunteers who are working professionals and executives from different companies
2. Our partners, both corporate and non-profit
3. Cohort interns from different universities globally
4. Alumni from this internship program
They will also get job referrals from us, and future internship or job opportunities from our partner organizations.
We hope that we can maximize students' time to build important skills, like digital marketing, project management, team management, business operation, fundraising and technology innovation, and get them prepared to thrive in their future careers.